PlanetJava
Custom Search

java-ejbca-devel
[Top] [All Lists]

Re: ant install --- Error creating CRL

Subject: Re: ant install --- Error creating CRL
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 13:58:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Tomas,
I've uploaded the server.log file. I'd just like you to know that I switched
back to 2048 for ca key 
as it didn't seem to be the problem...
Thank you so much for your time and help. Please let me know if you need
more info from me.
Zhiqian
Ejbca support wrote:
> 
> 
> Can you send some errors from JBOSS_HOME/server/default/log/server.log. 
> It should be visible clearly what the underlyng problem is.
> 
> Regards,
> Tomas
> 
> 
> zhiqian wrote:
>> Hi Johan,
>> 
>> I've changed the CA key as 1024 bit, but I'm still having the same
>> errors.
>> It didn't seem to take a long time before it put out the error messages.
>> Would you please let me know what else could be wrong? By the way I
>> simply
>> copied catoken.properties.sample as catoken.properties. I tried both
>> situations: with or without catoken.properties, the result is the
>> same....
>> 
>> Thank you so much for your help and time! The detail info is as the
>> following:
>> 
>> ant install
>> Buildfile: build.xml
>>      [echo] Merging available external modifications from
>> /export/home/zxu/ejbca-custom.
>>      [copy] Warning: /export/home/zxu/ejbca-custom not found.
>> Trying to override old definition of task apt
>> 
>> install:
>> 
>> check:bootstrapdone:
>> 
>> ejbca:noprompt:
>> 
>> ejbca:prompt:
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.name has already been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.dn has already been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.keyspec has already been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.keytype has already been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.signaturealgorithm has already
>> been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.validity has already been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.policy has already been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property httpsserver.hostname has already
>> been
>> set.
>>     [input] Please enter the server dn (default: CN=localhost,O=EJBCA
>> Sample,C=SE) ? [CN=localhost,O=EJBCA Sample,C=SE]
>> [[email protected] ejbca_3_6_b1]# ant install
>> Buildfile: build.xml
>>      [echo] Merging available external modifications from
>> /export/home/zxu/ejbca-custom.
>>      [copy] Warning: /export/home/zxu/ejbca-custom not found.
>> Trying to override old definition of task apt
>> 
>> install:
>> 
>> check:bootstrapdone:
>> 
>> ejbca:noprompt:
>> 
>> ejbca:prompt:
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.name has already been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.dn has already been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.keyspec has already been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.keytype has already been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.signaturealgorithm has already
>> been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.validity has already been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.policy has already been set.
>>     [input] skipping input as property httpsserver.hostname has already
>> been
>> set.
>>     [input] Please enter the server dn (default: CN=localhost,O=EJBCA
>> Sample,C=SE) ? [CN=localhost,O=EJBCA Sample,C=SE]
>> 
>>     [input] Please enter the superadmin password (default: ejbca) ?
>> [ejbca]
>> 
>>     [input] Please enter the if superadmin keystore should be batched
>> (default: true) ? [true]
>> 
>>     [input] skipping input as property java.trustpassword has already
>> been
>> set.
>> 
>> ejbca:init:
>>      [echo]
>>      [echo] ------------------- CA Properties ----------------
>>      [echo] ca.name                : AdminCA1
>>      [echo] ca.dn                  : CN=AdminCA1,O=EJBCA Sample,C=SE
>>      [echo] ca.tokentype           : soft
>>      [echo] ca.tokenpassword       : null
>>      [echo] ca.keyspec             : 1024
>>      [echo] ca.keytype             : RSA
>>      [echo] ca.signaturealgorithm  : SHA1WithRSA
>>      [echo] ca.validity            : 3650
>>      [echo] ca.policy              : null
>>      [echo] ca.tokenproperties     : conf/catoken.properties
>>      [echo] httpsserver.hostname   : localhost
>>      [echo] httpsserver.dn         : CN=localhost,O=EJBCA Sample,C=SE
>>      [echo] httpsserver.password   : serverpwd
>>      [echo] superadmin.password    : ejbca
>>      [echo] superadmin.batch       : true
>>      [echo] java.trustpassword     : changeit
>>      [echo] appserver.home         : /home/zxu/jboss-4.2.2.GA
>>      [echo]
>> 
>> ejbca:install:
>>      [echo] Initializing CA with AdminCA1 'CN=AdminCA1,O=EJBCA
>> Sample,C=SE'
>> soft null 1024 RSA 3650 null SHA1WithRSA conf/catoken.properties...
>>      [echo] ca init AdminCA1 "CN=AdminCA1,O=EJBCA Sample,C=SE" soft null
>> 1024 RSA 3650 null SHA1WithRSA conf/catoken.properties
>>      [java] Initializing CA
>>      [java] Generating rootCA keystore:
>>      [java] CA name: AdminCA1
>>      [java] DN: CN=AdminCA1,O=EJBCA Sample,C=SE
>>      [java] CA token type: soft
>>      [java] CA token password: null
>>      [java] Keyspec: 1024
>>      [java] Keytype: RSA
>>      [java] Validity (days): 3650
>>      [java] Policy ID: null
>>      [java] Signature alg: SHA1WithRSA
>>      [java] CA token properties: null
>>      [java] Initalizing Temporary Authorization Module.
>>      [java] Creating CA...
>>      [java] org.jboss.tm.JBossTransactionRolledbackException:
>> javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Error creating CRL.;
>> nested
>> exception is:
>>      [java]     javax.ejb.EJBException:
>> javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Error creating CRL.; -
>> nested
>> throwable: (javax.ejb.EJBException:
>> javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Error creating CRL.)
>>      [java] Java Result: 255
>> 
>> ejbca:adminweb:
>>      [echo] setup setdefaultbaseurl localhost ejbca
>>      [echo] ra adduser tomcat serverpwd "CN=localhost,O=EJBCA
>> Sample,C=SE"
>> "IPAddress=127.0.0.1" AdminCA1 null 1 JKS
>>      [java] Error : Couldn't find CA in database.
>>      [echo] ra setclearpwd tomcat serverpwd
>>      [java] Setting clear text password serverpwd for user tomcat
>>      [java] javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException: No such entity!
>>      [java] Java Result: 255
>>      [echo] ra adduser superadmin ejbca "CN=SuperAdmin" null AdminCA1
>> null
>> 65 P12
>>      [java] Error : Couldn't find CA in database.
>>      [echo] ra setclearpwd superadmin ejbca
>>      [java] Setting clear text password ejbca for user superadmin
>>      [java] javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException: No such entity!
>>      [java] Java Result: 255
>>      [java] 0    [main] INFO  org.ejbca.ui.cli.batch.BatchMakeP12  -
>> Generating keys in directory /export/home/zxu/ejbca_3_6_b1/p12.
>>      [java] 1    [main] INFO  org.ejbca.ui.cli.batch.BatchMakeP12  -
>> Generating for all NEW.
>>      [java] 36   [main] INFO  org.ejbca.ui.cli.batch.BatchMakeP12  -
>> Batch
>> generating 0 users.
>>      [java] 36   [main] INFO  org.ejbca.ui.cli.batch.BatchMakeP12  -
>> Generating for all FAILED.
>>      [java] 51   [main] INFO  org.ejbca.ui.cli.batch.BatchMakeP12  -
>> Batch
>> generating 0 users.
>> 
>> BUILD FAILED
>> /export/home/zxu/ejbca_3_6_b1/build.xml:40: The following error occurred
>> while executing this line:
>> /export/home/zxu/ejbca_3_6_b1/bin/cli.xml:116: The following error
>> occurred
>> while executing this line:
>> /export/home/zxu/ejbca_3_6_b1/bin/cli.xml:140: Batch generation failed!
>> 
>> Total time: 50 seconds
>> 
>> Best Regards,
>> 
>> Zhiqian 
>> 
>> 
>> Ejbca support wrote:
>>> Hi Zhiqian,
>>>
>>> JBossTransactionRolledbackException sounds like it took to long time to
>>> generate the CA so the transaction timed out. You can try using 1024 bit
>>> key for the initial CA just to see if this is the issue. If it is, you
>>> probably have to change your database specific properties to allow
>>> longer
>>> transaction times.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Johan Eklund
>>>
>>>
>>> zhiqian skrev:
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I have deployed ejbca in JBoss without any error messages. When I ran
>>>> ant
>>>> install, I have the
>>>> errors: Error creating CRL and Couldn't find CA in database. I've also
>>>> checked JBoss log messages. I didn't find any error messages logged
>>>> when
>>>> the
>>>> ear file is deployed.
>>>>
>>>> The detail error messages from ant install are the following:
>>>>
>>>> ant install
>>>> Buildfile: build.xml
>>>>      [echo] Merging available external modifications from
>>>> /export/home/zxu/ejbca-custom.
>>>>      [copy] Warning: /export/home/zxu/ejbca-custom not found.
>>>> Trying to override old definition of task apt
>>>>
>>>> install:
>>>>
>>>> check:bootstrapdone:
>>>>
>>>> ejbca:noprompt:
>>>>
>>>> ejbca:prompt:
>>>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.name has already been set.
>>>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.dn has already been set.
>>>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.keyspec has already been set.
>>>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.keytype has already been set.
>>>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.signaturealgorithm has
>>>> already
>>>> been set.
>>>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.validity has already been
>>>> set.
>>>>     [input] skipping input as property ca.policy has already been set.
>>>>     [input] skipping input as property httpsserver.hostname has already
>>>> been
>>>> set.
>>>>     [input] Please enter the server dn (default: CN=localhost,O=EJBCA
>>>> Sample,C=SE) ? [CN=localhost,O=EJBCA Sample,C=SE]
>>>>
>>>>     [input] Please enter the superadmin password (default: ejbca) ?
>>>> [ejbca]
>>>>
>>>>     [input] Please enter the if superadmin keystore should be batched
>>>> (default: true) ? [true]
>>>>
>>>>     [input] skipping input as property java.trustpassword has already
>>>> been
>>>> set.
>>>>
>>>> ejbca:init:
>>>>      [echo]
>>>>      [echo] ------------------- CA Properties ----------------
>>>>      [echo] ca.name                : AdminCA1
>>>>      [echo] ca.dn                  : CN=AdminCA1,O=EJBCA Sample,C=SE
>>>>      [echo] ca.tokentype           : soft
>>>>      [echo] ca.tokenpassword       : null
>>>>      [echo] ca.keyspec             : 2048
>>>>      [echo] ca.keytype             : RSA
>>>>      [echo] ca.signaturealgorithm  : SHA1WithRSA
>>>>      [echo] ca.validity            : 3650
>>>>      [echo] ca.policy              : null
>>>>      [echo] ca.tokenproperties     : conf/catoken.properties
>>>>      [echo] httpsserver.hostname   : localhost
>>>>      [echo] httpsserver.dn         : CN=localhost,O=EJBCA Sample,C=SE
>>>>      [echo] httpsserver.password   : serverpwd
>>>>      [echo] superadmin.password    : ejbca
>>>>      [echo] superadmin.batch       : true
>>>>      [echo] java.trustpassword     : changeit
>>>>      [echo] appserver.home         : /home/zxu/jboss-4.2.2.GA
>>>>      [echo]
>>>>
>>>> ejbca:install:
>>>>      [echo] Initializing CA with AdminCA1 'CN=AdminCA1,O=EJBCA
>>>> Sample,C=SE'
>>>> soft null 2048 RSA 3650 null SHA1WithRSA conf/catoken.properties...
>>>>      [echo] ca init AdminCA1 "CN=AdminCA1,O=EJBCA Sample,C=SE" soft
>>>> null
>>>> 2048 RSA 3650 null SHA1WithRSA conf/catoken.properties
>>>>      [java] Initializing CA
>>>>      [java] Generating rootCA keystore:
>>>>      [java] CA name: AdminCA1
>>>>      [java] DN: CN=AdminCA1,O=EJBCA Sample,C=SE
>>>>      [java] CA token type: soft
>>>>      [java] CA token password: null
>>>>      [java] Keyspec: 2048
>>>>      [java] Keytype: RSA
>>>>      [java] Validity (days): 3650
>>>>      [java] Policy ID: null
>>>>      [java] Signature alg: SHA1WithRSA
>>>>      [java] CA token properties: null
>>>>      [java] Initalizing Temporary Authorization Module.
>>>>      [java] Creating CA...
>>>>      [java] org.jboss.tm.JBossTransactionRolledbackException:
>>>> javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Error creating CRL.;
>>>> nested
>>>> exception is:
>>>>      [java]     javax.ejb.EJBException:
>>>> javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Error creating CRL.; -
>>>> nested
>>>> throwable: (javax.ejb.EJBException:
>>>> javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Error creating CRL.)
>>>>      [java] Java Result: 255
>>>>
>>>> ejbca:adminweb:
>>>>      [echo] setup setdefaultbaseurl localhost ejbca
>>>>      [echo] ra adduser tomcat serverpwd "CN=localhost,O=EJBCA
>>>> Sample,C=SE"
>>>> "IPAddress=127.0.0.1" AdminCA1 null 1 JKS
>>>>      [java] Error : Couldn't find CA in database.
>>>>      [echo] ra setclearpwd tomcat serverpwd
>>>>      [java] Setting clear text password serverpwd for user tomcat
>>>>      [java] javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException: No such entity!
>>>>      [java] Java Result: 255
>>>>      [echo] ra adduser superadmin ejbca "CN=SuperAdmin" null AdminCA1
>>>> null
>>>> 65 P12
>>>>      [java] Error : Couldn't find CA in database.
>>>>      [echo] ra setclearpwd superadmin ejbca
>>>>      [java] Setting clear text password ejbca for user superadmin
>>>>      [java] javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException: No such entity!
>>>>      [java] Java Result: 255
>>>>      [java] 0    [main] INFO  org.ejbca.ui.cli.batch.BatchMakeP12  -
>>>> Generating keys in directory /export/home/zxu/ejbca_3_6_b1/p12.
>>>>      [java] 1    [main] INFO  org.ejbca.ui.cli.batch.BatchMakeP12  -
>>>> Generating for all NEW.
>>>>      [java] 32   [main] INFO  org.ejbca.ui.cli.batch.BatchMakeP12  -
>>>> Batch
>>>> generating 0 users.
>>>>      [java] 32   [main] INFO  org.ejbca.ui.cli.batch.BatchMakeP12  -
>>>> Generating for all FAILED.
>>>>      [java] 53   [main] INFO  org.ejbca.ui.cli.batch.BatchMakeP12  -
>>>> Batch
>>>> generating 0 users.
>>>>
>>>> BUILD FAILED
>>>> /export/home/zxu/ejbca_3_6_b1/build.xml:40: The following error
>>>> occurred
>>>> while executing this line:
>>>> /export/home/zxu/ejbca_3_6_b1/bin/cli.xml:116: The following error
>>>> occurred
>>>> while executing this line:
>>>> /export/home/zxu/ejbca_3_6_b1/bin/cli.xml:140: Batch generation failed!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thank you so much for your help!!
>>>>
>>>> Zhiqian
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>   
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> PrimeKey Solutions offers a commercial EJBCA support subscription and
>>> training for EJBCA. Please see www.primekey.se or contact
>>> info-3wPoBD9/[email protected]
>>> for more information.
>>> http://download.primekey.se/documents/ejbca_subscription.pdf
>>> http://download.primekey.se/documents/ejbca_training.pdf
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>  
>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Check out the new SourceForge.net Marketplace.
>>> It's the best place to buy or sell services for
>>> just about anything Open Source.
>>> http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;164216239;13503038;w?http://sf.net/marketplace
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Ejbca-develop mailing list
>>> [email protected]
>>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ejbca-develop
>>>
>>>
>> 
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the new SourceForge.net Marketplace.
> It's the best place to buy or sell services for
> just about anything Open Source.
> http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;164216239;13503038;w?http://sf.net/marketplace
> _______________________________________________
> Ejbca-develop mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ejbca-develop
> 
> 
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16499202/server.log server.log 
-- 
View this message in context: 
http://www.nabble.com/ant-install------Error-creating-CRL-tp16467791p16499202.html
Sent from the EjbCA - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the new SourceForge.net Marketplace.
It's the best place to buy or sell services for
just about anything Open Source.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;164216239;13503038;w?http://sf.net/marketplace
msgmiddle
<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
Current Sitemap | © 2012 planetjava | Contact | Privacy Policy