Java Programming Q & A
Recently Active Forums:
- hadoop hive - Hive is a data warehouse system for Hadoop that facilitates easy data summarization, ad-hoc queries, and the analysis of large datasets stored in Hadoop.
- grinder - A Java load-testing framework. It has support for testing HTTP based services and can also be used to test MOM and POP3, SMTP, FTP, and LDAP applications.
- htmlunit - a "GUI-Less browser for Java programs"
- java for debian linux - Java Packages for Debian Linux
- activemq - A complete message broker and full JMS 1.1 provider featuring clustering, distributed destinations and XA support with pluggable persistence.
- geronimo - Apache Geronimo is an open source server runtime that integrates the best open source projects to create Java/OSGi server runtimes that meet the needs of enterprise developers and system administrators.
- hadoop hbase - HBase is the Hadoop database. Think of it as a distributed, scalable, big data store.
- openjdk core library - The core libraries consist of classes which are used by many portions of the JDK.